Join our volunteers in five continents and over one hundred cities across the world to feed the hungry.
You can support or work in many different ways such as:
- Please send us an email or make contact with the ACT 4 Hunger representative (or partner organisation representative) in your country/region to help cook or serve food.
- Making a donation. You can directly fund our activities by making a one off or regular donation for example on your birthday or in memory of someone special through the appropriate secure donating portal for your country on our donate page
- Fundraise for us by leading a fundraising activity such as a sponsored walk or through creating a fundraising event using one of the charity giving platforms such as Just giving or facebook giving.
- Donation of vegan food items such as rice, beans, flour, sugar, oil, pulses etc
- Offering use of your facilities, equipment and consumables in order to support activities on the ground.
Please contact us by email email@example.com or by making contact with the ACT 4 Hunger representative in your country or a representative of one of our partner organizations.
ACT 4 Hunger is now looking to expand its operations by partnering with restaurants, companies, supermarkets and food suppliers in many different countries in order to serve more people. As a company or business you can support ACT 4 Hunger in a many different ways:
- Donation of a proportion of your turnover to support ACT 4 Hunger. For example Ahimsa the Vegan Café in London (who particularly resonate with our stance on serving exclusively vegan food) are supporting us by donating a percentage of their monthly turnover to ACT 4 Hunger in order to fund our activities.
- Donating excess food supplies due to overproduction
- Donating food which is close to expiry. The food must still be within the stated shelf life as we will not take expired food
- Donating unsold food at the end of the day which is perfectly good to eat but would ordinarily go to waste
Offering up your facilities for use by the ACT 4 Hunger team. E.g. if you have a production kitchen facility that can be used for food production.
Ahimsa The Vegan Cafe
Ahimsa the Vegan Café in London is supporting by donating a percentage of monthly turnover to ACT 4 Hunger.